- Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- 1:-Development and application of quality benchmarks /parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- 2:-Dissemination of information on the various quality paraqmeters of higher education.
- 3:-Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- 4:-Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- 5:-Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
- 6:-Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.